The MTN Foundation and Women in Tech Africa have joined forces to create the most dynamic opportunity ever offered to study entrepreneurship in the start-up heart and innovation capital of Africa, Ghana. Spend 5 days learning about technology, entrepreneurship and how to turn your dream into a thriving business. Learn while doing.
- Gain skills to test and develop your coding skills into a sustainable business
- Get introduced to digital tools that can help you grow your business
- Get connected to global mentors and industry experts
- Get knowledge about business model canvas that will help you build a sustainable business.
- Get trained on how to pitch your business idea/business to get funding.
- Innovation Grant (Cash Prize)
- Direct access into the MTN Appchallenge.
- Exposure to Mobile App Development, Internet of Things and business pitching skills.
Our intensive program helps you master the in-demand skills you need to accelerate your career and change your life
- Ladies between the ages of 18-30
- Should have an idea which has a technology based solution that can help solve a problem and generate income for you.
- Must reside in Accra, Cape Coast, Kumasi or Tamale.
- Prior experience in coding or a degree in STEM is encouraged but not required.
- Application can be from an individual or a group of not more than 3.