The Women Who Inspire Social Media Campaign
Today Saturday, 8th of March 2014( International Women’s Day) with the Google Ghana team,we kick started the #womenwhoinspire campaign . It will be a 2 month Campaign.
#WomenWhoInspire is an online project created by a group of Ghanaian women as a contribution to the 2014 International Women’s Day theme: Inspiring Change! #WomenWhoInspire is a reminder through video, photos and words that women everywhere are powerful, beautiful and truly inspiring.
Call to Action
- Pick up your phone, video camera or whatever you have and make a 1 minute video of a woman who inspires you and post online don’t forget to use the hashtag #womenwhoinspire
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and YouTube
Tips for making the Video
- Your video must be a maximum of 1 minute
- Record in a quiet area
- The inspiring woman must be the only subject at any given time
- The Upper body should be fully visible
- Ask your inspiring woman to speak clearly
- Video can be done in any language!
- If you are speaking in any language apart from English please upload with Youtube subtitles if possible
By us i mean a dedicated group of awesome women
Farida Bedwei (Co-Founder & Chief Technical Officer at Logiciel)
Achere Buxton (Developer NandiMobile)
Kajsa Hallberg Adu (Lecturer Ashesi University and Co-founder Ghana bloggers)
Anne Amuzu (CEO/Co-Founder NandiMobile)
Anita Erskine (Founder & Creative Director, Reverbgh & BrandWoman Africa)
Estelle Akrofi (Google Ghana Country Manager)
Doris Anson Yevu(Kasahorow.org , PhotoWalk Ghana and Barcamp Ghana )
and many more dedicated Men and Women …
You know what to do, which woman inspires you, let the world know,pick up that phone/recorder/camera!